it's everyday12 (2 Viewers)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
No, it's everyday bro with that Disney channel flow
True Joy Genie what's this reference you are teasing Igloo with?

I'm not up to date with young people's lingo.

Comes with being entirely too ancient.

:pandaroll:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and trulychoi
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
True Joy Genie what's this reference you are teasing Igloo with?

I'm not up to date with young people's lingo.

Comes with being entirely too ancient.

:pandaroll:
Oh Eman, you foolish old man...If only you were there for the horrors that this song caused. Oh well! See for yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Igloo can you write the name of the song or provide a regular link to it also?

Sometimes, it gives me an error and I don’t even know what to search for. :pepeheart:
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: igloo

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Igloo can you write the name of the song or provide a regular link to it also?

Sometimes, it gives me an error and I don’t even know what to search for. :pepeheart:
THEY. - Pops
and that's a good idea i'll do that from now on thx hun <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
That song is so good. It went directly into my library. Thank you little tsundere

❤💜❤💜😍💜❤💜❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread