- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Oof you shouldtroo should I sig it?![]()
Oof you shouldtroo should I sig it?![]()
ON ITTTTOof you should![]()
YESSS FINALLY AFTER IT BEING PUSHED BACK 2 TIMESLAYYYY
can't wait anymore for this
Cuz NCT are dancing kingsany specific reason why these three seemingly random artists were choosen?
Update: t was too late and I needed my sleepies so I'll do it in a few minutes :judgeruby:
Yes :judgeruby:And please tag me on everything concerning my boys. Do you think I have the time to click on every damn thread?![]()
Better late than never :judgeruby:Update: t was too late and I needed my sleepies so I'll do it in a few minutes :judgeruby:
troo :judgeruby:Better late than never :judgeruby: