It's Getting Hot in Here >> (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
So this thread is more hilarious than anything. There are moments when you're watching your bias groups and there are times where you have to ponder and question life because you're so in awe of what you just witnessed. Do you think they're so pure and innocent? Well, I beg to differ.
Haechan: Wtf, bro?
Doyoung: Sh00k
Taeyong: Happy then disappointed.

Let's also touch upon the bromance. I know skinsmanship is like a blessing sent from the heavens but do you ever notice that some members are more touchy-feely? Or they are more so with other members in the group? I'm not necessarily someone who "ships" or pair members. I just adore the love and affection they show for each other. It's like watching a romance drama without the romance if that makes any sense. Like for example, Jungwoo and Lucas are adorable together. Jungwoo is also very touchy-feely and I know he's close to Taeil even though Taeil is more prone to latch onto WinWin. It's like a love triangle. XD

Are there any members you love seeing interacting with each other? Is the bromance real or are you thinking it could be more?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so much hotness
help
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread