It's gonna be a sleepless night for me (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Midnight has just passed and I can tell I won't be able to sleep tonight. It's okay, I don't have to work tomorrow. Today went by so quickly and without meaning... I even feel somewhat lonely and yearn to cry, but I'm not able to hehe.. I got some strange thing on my thigh too, not sure what that could be... I'll get some things done tomorrow, meet some friends and then work late on Saturday, after that I'll have a short Sunday to do some chores and get up early on Monday and start another work week. There's not much I look forward to right now, not much I can think of... I feel tired but I can't rest. I'm alright, I'll be alright, I'm just bored and sharing thoughts... hope everyone is having a nice day/night and feel free to share anything here if you'd like... (if anyone is even online lol)

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Hmmm same but my sleepless night are dud to this cold I caught from the kids at work.. Coughing all night... I've have 2-3 hours of sleep each night since Monday... I'm surprised I haven't crashed out... =_=
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hmmm same but my sleepless night are dud to this cold I caught from the kids at work.. Coughing all night... I've have 2-3 hours of sleep each night since Monday... I'm surprised I haven't crashed out... =_=
oh no :(( try to take care of yourself as much as you can.. I hope you feel better soon..
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
oh no :(( try to take care of yourself as much as you can.. I hope you feel better soon..
Thanks, I'm trying to. Good luck with sleep and hopefully the day brightens up for you later ^^
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you got a little sleep at least. I myself was up till 4 am and woke up 4 hour later:umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have the same problem and spend time here before I sleep finally
@SugaRush knows this very well

Just listening to Portuguese gothic death/doom metal band 'Moonspell' and extinct.
Its only early hours now but soon, I'll join you in not sleeping heh
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
hope you got a little sleep at least. I myself was up till 4 am and woke up 4 hour later:umjicry:
aw poor goyo... I slept like 3 hours I think, it's okay tho hehe.. hope you can rest soon <3

I have the same problem and spend time here before I sleep finally
@SugaRush knows this very well

Just listening to Portuguese gothic death/doom metal band 'Moonspell' and extinct.
Its only early hours now but soon, I'll join you in not sleeping heh
nouuu do as I say, not as I do. SLEEP!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
nouuu do as I say, not as I do. SLEEP!!!
Not sure if I can now. Napped a lot today and messed up my cycle : / I will try though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aw poor goyo... I slept like 3 hours I think, it's okay tho hehe.. hope you can rest soon <3
:pepeheart: hope you can rest too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread