It's hard to stan produce groups (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
As stated in the title, In my personal opinion it is hard to fully stan or become immersed in produce groups. Groups such as Wanna One, I*zone, X1, and IOI, these groups are produce groups and as you all know, they don't last forever or they don't have 7-year contracts like a regular kpop group has. The last time I myself tried to fully stan a produce group was X1 and we all know what happened with that. Now, whenever a new produce group comes out I just tend to casually listen to their music and not become part of the fandom. I see a lot of people are sad at the fact that Izone is disbanding, but it was pretty much inevitable, meaning it was bound to happen regardless of the whole rigging scandal. I still like Izone, I don't call myself a Wizone, but I do wish the girls good luck wherever they go next.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Yeah it's pretty unforgiving given the very limited time that fans and the members get with each other to where it tends to be enough to give you a taste of the potential but not close to being fulfilled with that time and you end up wanting more
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
Yeah it's pretty unforgiving given the very limited time that fans and the members get with each other to where it tends to be enough to give you a taste of the potential but not close to being fulfilled with that time and you end up wanting more
Yes, I agree with you that's how I felt with X1 and because they had so much talent and potential, them disbanding like that made me not want to fully stan produce groups again. That's why I became just a casual listener
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread