Appreciation It's Hongjoong Day <3 (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
YOOO HAPPY BDAY TO ANOTHER SCORPIO KING!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Not me not realizing today is his bday. Well, I got a lot going on so.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy birthday Hongjoong! Eat all the yogurt and meat that you desire King. I’d say get rest as well but they’re touring so I know he’s not resting one minute. :haylul: Happy birthday!:bigcatlove:
1667800651983.jpeg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread