- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
The owner said "What are you doing?" and then the cat stopped to thinkBut enough about calico horror stories, more about this actual thread. lol I didn't turn the sound on, but the look on that cat's face after she bit her owner was PRICELESS!
Mogucat can always be petted without dangeroh, calicos can be ruthless, alright - I visited a cat rescue center once, and there was a calico there who would whack at anything that touched her. I saw this firsthand when another cat tried to make nice with her - idk if it was the way she hissed, but you could actually HEAR her paw hitting the poor kitty. And she did the same to me when I tried to pet her (I'd thought she only did this to other cats at first). Safe to say I avoided her at all costs! lol
heeeeeeeeere, kitty, kitty, kitty! pspspspspsMogucat can always be petted without danger![]()
yaayheeeeeeeeere, kitty, kitty, kitty! pspspspsps![]()