- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,057
- Reactions Received
- 98,837
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,151
- Ship
- Wreck
I always wondered about this statement. Is a pre-release song really any different to the "real" comeback song?
I imagine songs are usually not created with the thought, this will be a title song, this will be a pre-release and this will be a b-side. The songs are created and than later on someone decides oh I think thats the best one for whatever reason, so lets make it the title. (if I'm wrong about this, please correct me!)
So assuming what I just said is correct, what is even the point of saying "its just a pre-release"? In the end I see no real difference, both songs get an M/V and you can never influence which one will be more popular
I imagine songs are usually not created with the thought, this will be a title song, this will be a pre-release and this will be a b-side. The songs are created and than later on someone decides oh I think thats the best one for whatever reason, so lets make it the title. (if I'm wrong about this, please correct me!)
So assuming what I just said is correct, what is even the point of saying "its just a pre-release"? In the end I see no real difference, both songs get an M/V and you can never influence which one will be more popular