Appreciation It's Kino's birthday (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
i thought this was about pentagon's kino and was very confused for a second :we_kpopsourcing:
LMAO ME TOO!!!


She's sooo cute omg that outfit :nekolove: Happy birthday Kino!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
LMAO ME TOO!!!


She's sooo cute omg that outfit :nekolove: Happy birthday Kino!
So, I'm drawing the whole Universe, lol.

She's my 2nd bias, right after Nao; and my favourite Hacker. She's a PassCode's fan, quite a unique position she is in because her group, Kolokol, is PassCode's sister group.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I just edited it into Kolokol's thread. Thanks. I had always wondered why the birth years weren't revealed.
she was the only one who said it x)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
So Akiho is 23, then. I originally thought they were minors because of the secret; but I wasn't sure. At least Akiho isn't.
maybe we can find the info somewhere... idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
maybe we can find the info somewhere... idk
The jpop fandom wiki that I usually use doesn't say, not even Akiho's. I don't know. Right now, the confusion with Emily's birth year comes to mind, and how it apparently was originated by misinformation spread by wikis. Given that, I don't think I'd fully trust unofficial information sources.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread