- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I have a language school
following @crybaby 's example
here's my goodnights
-
@Dopamine thanks for the fun convo lol
@TwentyOneJongdae do not regret the two hours we talked <3
@Yolks @NogaNono @goyo ily all!
@Seokjin you liar
@ripiasuju poor you
@wayvoutsold I'll check the anon tomorrow!
@ThiccDicc welcome to the family <3
@Jimin you're amazing
@JungkooksWife you too <3
and finally
@Jimimis
you
w o n
goodnight kps!
following @crybaby 's example
here's my goodnights
-
@Dopamine thanks for the fun convo lol
@TwentyOneJongdae do not regret the two hours we talked <3
@Yolks @NogaNono @goyo ily all!
@Seokjin you liar
@ripiasuju poor you
@wayvoutsold I'll check the anon tomorrow!
@ThiccDicc welcome to the family <3
@Jimin you're amazing
@JungkooksWife you too <3
and finally
@Jimimis
you
w o n
goodnight kps!