Appreciation It’s like a minute before school and I’m sobbing (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don’t even need to explain myself to you
EA5CB46F-EE92-48B3-A968-83487E3C251A.jpeg
B7468D6D-234A-4BDA-B18E-90A35ECB8511.jpeg
01B01B37-CF62-407C-835F-90F72D10BCBF.jpeg
E9488611-14A3-42F0-B364-C1D0A152A6A6.jpeg
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
have a great day at school (try to stop sobbing, go wash your face)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
u think u have it hard? i just finished school 2 days ago and now im in summer school for the next 2 months. help meeee :pepecry1:
Same girl
School’s done in a week then I get to enjoy a month of math summer camp :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: lexus and leesooman
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Same girl
School’s done in a week then I get to enjoy a month of math summer camp :pepecry2:
ok u win. at least i dont have to be in class everyday since its an online course. aaand its not math or anything that really requires brain power. yay for consumer education. do u go camping on a math camp and solve problems or something? what do u do?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and lexus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ok u win. at least i dont have to be in class everyday since its an online course. aaand its not math or anything that really requires brain power. yay for consumer education. do u go camping on a math camp and solve problems or something? what do u do?
It isn’t an overnight camp, just everyday I gotta go to some building and solve math problems :facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: leesooman
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
He has beautiful arms... I also want to tie a leash to that choker and just pull him around to show everybody how beautiful he is. Then I would give one end of that leash to you, because you deserve it!
:taesquish: I am so into this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread