Teaser It's like they robbed a bank to get this kind of budget MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Tbh I would have loved their pre-debut song as their debut song, it's so good!
Although, I would say the video production would still need a lot of work lol but the pre-debut song is so great
Their debut MV looks to be really good though.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok imagined the masks with out that third spot and then with pika ears


*am i the only one that notice that*
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Pre-debut sounds good vocally. Don't know how I feel about the rapping yet.
Teaser seems interesting. Seems like a group that would be popular in Japan.
Yeah, one of the girls rapping was a bit all over the place. I dunno if that's just her style or if she was told to do it like that though. I guess we'll have to wait for the full debut song to find out.

I got the pre-debut song on spotify because I actually do love the song.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
excited
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread