- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
...and now realizing all the close up's on Jeanette McCurdy's feet.
I never realized how bad it was until they just uploaded the episodes onto Netflix
15 episodes in and they've had closeup's on her feet at least twice
and on Miranda's at least once.
Knowing how fucked up Dan Schneider is I still enjoy the show but I hate the feet shit.
Like why'd he gotta be such a nasty disgusting creep and poor McCurdy and Cosgrove.
I never realized how bad it was until they just uploaded the episodes onto Netflix
15 episodes in and they've had closeup's on her feet at least twice
and on Miranda's at least once.
Knowing how fucked up Dan Schneider is I still enjoy the show but I hate the feet shit.
Like why'd he gotta be such a nasty disgusting creep and poor McCurdy and Cosgrove.