Intro It’s moonlight from akp! (Ik it’s been 84 years) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey hey hey
I know for the people that know me it’s been AWHILE and for that I’m so sorry my personal life interfered and I just didn’t like being on akp anymore
To any new faces hello! I am now NOIR (I’ll probably change it haha) and for the old faces I’ve missed you guys!!!
<3
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome Noir c:

I hope you enjoy it here. Please come to us if you ever need help.

Enjoy your stay. Can’t wait to see you around more. I go by Koala.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS.

Enjoy your time here!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ :pandalove:
hope that you will enjoy your time here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread