- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I've been registered on this site since a year by today. While I only started using it really around January it still somehow feels like it has been yesterday, but at the same time it feels like more than a year has passed.
Within KS I don't think I have any bad or negative thoughts, because nothing of that kind happened here and that's due to all of the staff and all of it's users.
KS grew immensely in this year imo, from it's users and it's staff, everything around it, the rules etc. evolved into something that I am proud to be a member of.

Being a part of the KS Staff Team for around half a year, first in graphics, then in press was a great ride thus far and I'm sure it will continue to be for the other members as well but some of Press knew about me wanting to resign as a KS Staff member and pretty much all times would be bad to announce with what we have currently going on (feeling like I'm abandoning you/letting you down); so why not do it on my anniversary which happens to be on the worst day of the week - a Monday.
I want to thank each and every single Staff member, past, current and new ones, for really bringing out the best of this website, through hard times and easier ones, through personal problems and hiatus, they always manage to deliver at the end.

@Events @Events Lead creating really amazing and creative projects for the users to participate in
@Awards @Awards Lead (mostly) doing requests immediately when they have been posted and creating gimmicks like "reaching 50 pages in a artist thread", etc. to make Badges really something to look forward to
@Graphics @Graphics Lead I mean just look at the banners and other graphics we have, so much work and thought put into each of them and they kill it with each one
@Moderator You guys pretty much handle every problem at once when it arrives which is why we probably don't even realize if something more negative is going on so big props to you for keeping KS a nice place
@Administrator / @Tech without them, most of KS wouldn't be possible, they are trying their best to make everyone feel at home and we know we can rely on them in case of hacker attacks or other things
I would tag @Press but as you can see that doesn't work so it has to be each member individual, @RainbowDevil @goyo @Venomous @Izz @potato @la_mort_pour_vous @mirella @mysteric @melancholia - Some of us have been in a "Press" related project before our KS PRESS Blog existed, working only through Social Media, now with the additional Blog and many more members than initially I'm just amazed at how good all of us are with pulling through. We've had some hard(er) times but were always able to bring out something high quality at the end of the day, the difficulties we've had and encountered, and the ones to come won't hinder any of you in long term because you've already showed how well you can handle them.
I hope I got all teams, awkward if not
I know that for all teams it has been a bit rough with the bad news over the past few weeks and having to deal with irl stuff like school and work for some of us but y'all have never failed at something regarding your tasks, so I hope to see you all shining bright once again so you can continue to knock it out of the park.

Idk why this feels like a goodbye so much, I'll still be active on KS, cuz let's face it, it'll be impossible for me to leave this site for now
but I still feel bad leaving at such an important time but being a KS Staff member sadly can't be one of my priorities anymore.
Within KS I don't think I have any bad or negative thoughts, because nothing of that kind happened here and that's due to all of the staff and all of it's users.
KS grew immensely in this year imo, from it's users and it's staff, everything around it, the rules etc. evolved into something that I am proud to be a member of.
Being a part of the KS Staff Team for around half a year, first in graphics, then in press was a great ride thus far and I'm sure it will continue to be for the other members as well but some of Press knew about me wanting to resign as a KS Staff member and pretty much all times would be bad to announce with what we have currently going on (feeling like I'm abandoning you/letting you down); so why not do it on my anniversary which happens to be on the worst day of the week - a Monday.
I want to thank each and every single Staff member, past, current and new ones, for really bringing out the best of this website, through hard times and easier ones, through personal problems and hiatus, they always manage to deliver at the end.
@Events @Events Lead creating really amazing and creative projects for the users to participate in
@Awards @Awards Lead (mostly) doing requests immediately when they have been posted and creating gimmicks like "reaching 50 pages in a artist thread", etc. to make Badges really something to look forward to
@Graphics @Graphics Lead I mean just look at the banners and other graphics we have, so much work and thought put into each of them and they kill it with each one
@Moderator You guys pretty much handle every problem at once when it arrives which is why we probably don't even realize if something more negative is going on so big props to you for keeping KS a nice place
@Administrator / @Tech without them, most of KS wouldn't be possible, they are trying their best to make everyone feel at home and we know we can rely on them in case of hacker attacks or other things
I would tag @Press but as you can see that doesn't work so it has to be each member individual, @RainbowDevil @goyo @Venomous @Izz @potato @la_mort_pour_vous @mirella @mysteric @melancholia - Some of us have been in a "Press" related project before our KS PRESS Blog existed, working only through Social Media, now with the additional Blog and many more members than initially I'm just amazed at how good all of us are with pulling through. We've had some hard(er) times but were always able to bring out something high quality at the end of the day, the difficulties we've had and encountered, and the ones to come won't hinder any of you in long term because you've already showed how well you can handle them.
I know that for all teams it has been a bit rough with the bad news over the past few weeks and having to deal with irl stuff like school and work for some of us but y'all have never failed at something regarding your tasks, so I hope to see you all shining bright once again so you can continue to knock it out of the park.
Idk why this feels like a goodbye so much, I'll still be active on KS, cuz let's face it, it'll be impossible for me to leave this site for now
but I still feel bad leaving at such an important time but being a KS Staff member sadly can't be one of my priorities anymore.
Last edited: