Appreciation It's National Pet Day! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
(this is a repost because my thread got deleted)

Tell me about your pets. And post photos if you can. 😍

Here are my babies:

My oldest son, Dante
My big angel baby. Literally the sweetest boy in the world.




Next is my very own ninja turtle, Ericardo
He was the size of my palm when I first got him but now I can't even hold him with one hand. Unfortunately, it's impossible to get a proper photo of him so here's just a short video of him swimming around (video quality is terrible, but it's literally the best I got)




And now on to my mini devil boy: Duman
Literally the spawn of Satan. He's psychotic. Apparently kittens stay crazy until 8 months old so I'm just dealing with his craziness for the time being... If he's not more normal by then, I'm taking him to to an animal behaviorist because this boy needs some serious behavior training. But he's cute I guess... 🤣




And then there's my precious baby boy, Cookie.
He actually doesn't like me very much. I don't know why. He likes Dante more than he likes me. I just don't understand why he won't love me. 😢




And last but not least, the last addition to my family: VENOM!
I can't really interact with him as much as the rest because he's a fishy but he's the most stunning boy in the world. And since it's basically impossible to get a photo of him too, here's a video of my gorgeous boy. (Once again, video quality is terrible)

​
 
Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@GoldenBunny and @wayvoutsold I'm so sorry, my thread got deleted so I didn't see your last replies if you gave one.

This was the last thing I said to you guys;
Aww I'm really sad to hear that. My oldest cat (Sarman) disappeared recently too. I have no idea where he went so I'm just hoping he's well and happy where ever he is.

And Dante's a ragdoll too and he just turned 5. They kind of all look the same lol. But they're so friendly and sweet. Dante's the friendliest cat I've ever had and I have been raising cats since I was a baby. He's a bit too vocal (like he literally doesn't stop talking) but he's so lovable.
As for Duman, I'm not even exaggerating when I say he is the spawn of Satan. I think the biggest problem with him though is that he keeps bullying Dante. Like he just keeps biting him. He bites and scratches me too but it doesn't bother me too much since he's a baby and I know he wants to play. But he actually hurts Dante with his hard bites. I'm worried that because of him Dante won't like playing with other cats anymore. So I'm hoping he grows out of the bully behavior but I'm actually thinking of taking him to some training classes. He also keeps stealing his food away. He's definitely getting better now but he's still so naughty. My mum said that apparently he'll calm down a lot after being desexed too so I think I might take him to the vet soon for it.

And honestly, Cookie (my bird), is the easiest to take care of out of all of them. I just have to interact with him and let him out of his cage and he's all happy. I only change his water daily but his food lasts for about a week so I don't have to worry about feeding his all the time. As for his cage, I clean it once every two weeks and it's fine. He does produce a lot of dust but I spray him (which he loves) and he's good. So yeh, if you want a bird, cockateils are really easy to look after. I used to have a budgie but I don't recommend them. They're not as friendly and they don't come out of their cages much so if you want an interactive and fun bird, get a cockatiel.. They talk too.
That's so sad. 😢 Venom's a betta too. Did you used to keep Sunset in the same tank as Moonlight and Midnight? Also, what type of fish are they and are they easy to look after? I have never been good with fish. Venom is the longest pet fish I have ever had (4 months) and that's because he's super easy to look after (and because I'm older and know how to research now).

Also, I love all of their names. 😍

You guys don't have to repeat what you said if it's too much. :)
I'm glad I kept my tab open. I would have hated to repeat all of this from memory!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
@JungkooksWife
They were in the same tank. I think they are a type of catfish, but I’m not sure. I have had them for about 2 years, Sunset for 4. They don’t need much care, they eat dirt around the fish tank.

And thanks! ☺
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was actually meant to post a reply when the issue with site happened so I never knew if it even got through xd Well no matter I actually got it on copyboard! I'll add photos later too if i get it working with my phone.


Milo

Mix-breed dog that was left to me when my sister got kid and we found out she hates kids. She was supposed to be be small lap-dog, but I think my sister got conned. She grew up to be 10+ kg medium dog who has short legs, but is long and looks lot more like corgi than anything that was supposed to be in her.

- Girl despite having boys name
- Acts nice to other dogs, but tries growls and tries to bite if she gets close (for some reason she likes tibetan spaniels though)
- Refuses to walk outside when there is rain
- Afraid of dark
-- Listens well and knows many tricks, mostly impressive being "dance" where she stands on her back legs and spins around while hopping.
- Carries around food in her cheeks like hamster or chipmunk and hides it around the house.

Nuppu ("Bud")

Mixed-breed that my family got while I was in elementary school. She's kinda old, around 17 now and has not been in best health last half year, has quite many health issues that can't be fixed at this point. Still going strong though, shes never been bothered about anything and just keeps causing trouble as always.

- Doesn't listen to anyone and does what she wants (now that's she's practically deaf she really doesn't listen to anyone)
- Stubborn af
- Would do anything for food, food kleptomaniac
- Pretty chill, gets along with others

Lyydia

We had her since kitten since her mom was my sister's cat. I knew she was the troublesome one of the litter since she was couple weeks old, but my mom insisted of keeping her since she was only one who was this color (all the other kittens were black, black-and-white or grey).

- Independent, never comes to your lap or to be petted, minds her own business
- Purrs loudly if you pet her, but bitest when she gets tired of it.
- Very clever, but only to cause trouble. She knows how to open doors and always looks opportunities to escape.
- Once literally ate my homework.
- She's so small that people constantly think she's kitten despite her being close to 10 already.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My kitty likes ice cream
22537E70-145D-4B44-A40E-AD866AD8B08B.jpeg
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@GoldenBunny and @wayvoutsold I'm so sorry, my thread got deleted so I didn't see your last replies if you gave one.

This was the last thing I said to you guys;
Aww I'm really sad to hear that. My oldest cat (Sarman) disappeared recently too. I have no idea where he went so I'm just hoping he's well and happy where ever he is.

And Dante's a ragdoll too and he just turned 5. They kind of all look the same lol. But they're so friendly and sweet. Dante's the friendliest cat I've ever had and I have been raising cats since I was a baby. He's a bit too vocal (like he literally doesn't stop talking) but he's so lovable.
As for Duman, I'm not even exaggerating when I say he is the spawn of Satan. I think the biggest problem with him though is that he keeps bullying Dante. Like he just keeps biting him. He bites and scratches me too but it doesn't bother me too much since he's a baby and I know he wants to play. But he actually hurts Dante with his hard bites. I'm worried that because of him Dante won't like playing with other cats anymore. So I'm hoping he grows out of the bully behavior but I'm actually thinking of taking him to some training classes. He also keeps stealing his food away. He's definitely getting better now but he's still so naughty. My mum said that apparently he'll calm down a lot after being desexed too so I think I might take him to the vet soon for it.

And honestly, Cookie (my bird), is the easiest to take care of out of all of them. I just have to interact with him and let him out of his cage and he's all happy. I only change his water daily but his food lasts for about a week so I don't have to worry about feeding his all the time. As for his cage, I clean it once every two weeks and it's fine. He does produce a lot of dust but I spray him (which he loves) and he's good. So yeh, if you want a bird, cockateils are really easy to look after. I used to have a budgie but I don't recommend them. They're not as friendly and they don't come out of their cages much so if you want an interactive and fun bird, get a cockatiel.. They talk too.
Ragdolls really are the absolute sweetest!! My guy Mr. Bingley is loving to humans but a bit of a bully to other cats, especially the one that passed away, so it's pretty funny. (okay actually he bullies us too, he likes to steal spots) Luckily he likes the sweet young girl cat we just got, I think she must not be threatening at all to him.

He does sound like a real devil cat!!! I had my boys neutered pretty early and I think that helped lots/neither were ever too crazy - it did end up with a huge neuter belly on the one guy though. Hope he chills out as he gets older.

Thank you for the birbs info - I was indeed considering a cockatiel, they're so gorgeous! Now I just have to convince my husband.... :oof_tea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
@JungkooksWife
They were in the same tank. I think they are a type of catfish, but I’m not sure. I have had them for about 2 years, Sunset for 4. They don’t need much care, they eat dirt around the fish tank.

And thanks! ☺
Woah I didn't know there were fish that Bettas got along with. I want to buy more fish but I'm scared Venom would kill them.
And Catfish clean tanks? Woah, that seems so much cheaper than the filter. Wish I knew that earlier. 🤣
Snapchat-1981419371.jpg


This is my pup Leia. We found her on the street three years ago and she's been ours ever since :pepeheart:
Woah she's gorgeous! :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread