It's officially over (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Me and my gf (now ex) just broke up. This is the most peaceful break up I've ever had. We were together for 1 year and three months (yesterday was thee three month mark) :yolk:
Shout out to my ex for dealing with me for that long and being super sweet. Doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would but this stuff is a process I guess. Still want to cry but I thought I'd be on the ground gasping for air :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: uran and Willow
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Still want to cry but I thought I'd be on the ground gasping for air
this didn't age well. I am halfway in the floor as I type
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread