Sensitive It’s okay, I’m done with forums for now (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 September 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have autism, I just feel like everyone thinks I’m weird now for allegedly “defending” this autistic guy who is half-Mexican like me against a group of neurotypical males, it’s not wrong, suddenly defending a person who got into bad things like being a furry and trying to help them integrate into society and unlearn those behaviors gets you disliked by most forums and called weird? I understand there was a lot of misunderstanding with my previous threads and people thought I wanted to fight people for this guy but it’s okay.

That is weird for a forum that supposedly says they are supportive of everyone, everyone was supportive of me until I got called out for making threads about defending someone.

We know those people are stronger than us and pick on us for being weak and autistic, why is so wrong? I don’t understand, there was a neurodivergent person on this forum saying that I was the bad one and no autistic person acts like this? Who is diagnosing these people with autism? If they truly cared? They would defend fellow neurodivergent people?

I’m just is get mad, sometimes some people claim to defend us but then think we are weird for acting this way? Defending others who are neurodivergent is not wrong.

As you can see from my profile picture I uploaded from school right now, im a handsome, slightly buff autistic man, I will defend my fellow neurodiverse people against bigots who think we are weird?

We aren’t weird, and it isn’t so to show affection and mental support to neurodivergent people who are suffering, it’s just my opinion, is no need to be mad? Is okay?

See, this is the problem with people not diagnosing themselves properly or not the right way and it make me concerned? There is autistic people with valid issue and thrown under bus? What is this? Where are all the neurodivergent people who are supposedly diagnosed or defending us on these forums? Where are they?

This is my problem sometimes, these people claim they are neurodiverse on this forum but then will never defend neurodivergent people at all? What is this?

Im all for people on this forum saying they are neurodivergent but if you’re not willing to defend other neurodivergent people for being weird or being called stupid, then I guess you’re not really neurodivergent? I see a lot of people self-diagnosing themselves, it’s understandable, especially for women who are unable to get a proper diagnosis, but you need to defend those autistic people.

I don’t know, I may just leave again and never come back, it’s starting to get awkward every time I discuss this issue, I got really emotional last night, I’m done, these people on this forum claim they are all neurodiverse but never defend other neurodivergent people supposedly?
 
  • Sad
Reactions: _Sammy_ and shika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread