It’s raining ☔️ (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
aw hope you feel better!

some cute bunnies to cheer you up!
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,307
Reactions Received
75,400
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,904
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and Myth

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,307
Reactions Received
75,400
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,904
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
His voice is so sweet. :pepecry1:Is there more like this?
No, sadly, he only has two solo songs and the other one is more the kind of sound you’d hear in a club. However, there are other Stray Kids songs that hopefully won’t be considered too different:











I hope these are close enough. I tried my best.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,307
Reactions Received
75,400
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,904
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Talking about baby nayeons

Watch this cute clip where mina wrote nayeon a letter and called her baby nayeon, its super sweet



And I hope you don't get sick @Nina :sadcat:
Jihyo's laugh tho:maheart:

No, sadly, he only has two solo songs and the other one is more the kind of sound you’d hear in a club. However, there are other Stray Kids songs that hopefully won’t be considered too different:











I hope these are close enough. I tried my best.
thank you :pikahappy:
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
It’s a super distorted version of Bang Chan’s solo song I Hate To Admit It:

the beginning made me think of we don't talk together by heize! tried to listen to them one after the other, but i really struggled :pepelook: i think one or two piano chords they play are very similar at one point
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
the beginning made me think of we don't talk together by heize! tried to listen to them one after the other, but i really struggled :pepelook: i think one or two piano chords they play are very similar at one point
I haven’t heard that song before, I need to hear this for myself!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and Nina

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I haven’t heard that song before, I need to hear this for myself!
it's very subtle :susPepe: i just got a very fine ear and sometimes hear a song to immediately connect it with another for like a one second similarity :pepeslippy:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
And I think I’m getting sick.

Send some cozy thing my way before my brain explodes from the impending congestion I feel.

:pepecry2:​
I love the rain ( i love thunderstorms as well)
it cools down the temperatures outside and always has something relaxing about it
my fave type of weather is when it gets super windy though, i love feeling the Wind in my hair just to close my eyes and imagine myself start to fly or get lost within the wind itself
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,307
Reactions Received
75,400
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,904
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I love the rain ( i love thunderstorms as well)
it cools down the temperatures outside and always has something relaxing about it
my fave type of weather is when it gets super windy though, i love feeling the Wind in my hair just to close my eyes and imagine myself start to fly or get lost within the wind itself
:icgyu: Rains cute
:pepecry2: When it's not cold winter rain.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread