It's so good I love it :pandahappy: :kittylove: Jaehwan's voice is so dreamy :izhug:
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,012 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 4 January 2023 #1 It's so good I love it Jaehwan's voice is so dreamy Reactions: Wingfrost, Yelena_Belova, Ahsoka and 2 others
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,012 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 4 January 2023 #2 HAKYEON I- Reactions: cocomelon
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 4 January 2023 #3 Wow! this is really nice! Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Day1