It’s rude to kick people while they’re down (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But it happened to me today. I went grocery shopping and noticed something I’ve been wanting for a while, farmers cheese. I know a delicious dairy pancake thing but I haven’t seen the right cheese for it in the US. But I read that farmers cheese could work. And then I turned it over and saw it would not work, not even close. Okay. It’s sad but I hadn’t planned to make them anyways. So I headed to get an ingredient I was excited about, pomegranate molasses. I saw it last week, and decided that this week I’ll get it to try pomegranate sumac chicken. Guess what they didn’t have this week :catcry: I was so pumped, it sounds delicious. Now idk when I can make it. I might check out some other stores in the area. But I don’t have my hopes up. At least I’ve got my pickled watermelon that I can make, I have all the ingredients for that :coronawimwim:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
It always sucks when your fav store doesn't have the ingredients, then there's my dad that doesn't even look 😔
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
sucks when that happens

I usually stick to two stores that have my ingredients most of the time
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,580
Reactions Received
55,368
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,468
I was about to write an essay about how well it obviously depends on the "down" and the cause of said down then I read your post

better luck next time my friend and once you make whatever you eventually make, make sure to save some for LSM
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I will magic up some for u :manifest:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread