it's sad and scary :/ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My aunt just called my mother and they were talking about someone acting out of control, making dangerous threats, and "going crazy"... in the end, it turned out they were talking about my grandpa.. Both his physical and mental health have been getting worse and he's losing his mind and it's just terrifying, he is saying awful things to my grandma too.. They will try and take him away to the hospital now.. how truly scary, watching the person you used to know not know anyone anymore, not even themselves.. when not only the body but even the mind containing all those memories of people he loved are falling apart and fading away. Is that how it all ends...? just heartbreaking.. :///
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My aunt just called my mother and they were talking about someone acting out of control, making dangerous threats, and "going crazy"... in the end, it turned out they were talking about my grandpa.. Both his physical and mental health have been getting worse and he's losing his mind and it's just terrifying, he is saying awful things to my grandma too.. They will try and take him away to the hospital now.. how truly scary, watching the person you used to know not know anyone anymore, not even themselves.. when not only the body but even the mind containing all those memories of people he loved are falling apart and fading away. Is that how it all ends...? just heartbreaking.. :///
I know how this goes I seen it twice, but thankfully my grandmother passed before she got to bad. Some people loose themselves with age and it sucks, and it sucks even greater for the family. There is nothing I can say to make it easier to go through. However I can give you some very important advice. Remember the person your grandpa was and forget what he is coming. Always remember your grandpa for who he was, forget these days as hard as they'll be. IT's not anyones fault it's just a screwed up course of nature.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Things like these just aren't in our hands sadly :(
I hope you and your family find strength and remember him for all the good times you shared together.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ajme, stvarno mi je žao to čuti... Iskreno se nadam da će tvome djedu uskoro biti bolje i da će mu se vratiti pamćenje, a da ćete ti i tvoja obitelj ostati snažni tijekom cijelog njegovog oporavka. Čuvaj se <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I know how this goes I seen it twice, but thankfully my grandmother passed before she got to bad. Some people loose themselves with age and it sucks, and it sucks even greater for the family. There is nothing I can say to make it easier to go through. However I can give you some very important advice. Remember the person your grandpa was and forget what he is coming. Always remember your grandpa for who he was, forget these days as hard as they'll be. IT's not anyones fault it's just a screwed up course of nature.
I'm so sorry to hear that :(( and thank you a lot for reminding me of that, I think I needed it... tbh I think they won't let me see him anymore unless he gets better which is probably good in a way because my mental health is not that great either, but yeah it sucks. I promise to remember my grandpa that I used to climb on to mess up his hair, the man who gave me a bunny with a pink ribbon on it, and the one I used to read to..
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm so sorry to hear that :(( and thank you a lot for reminding me of that, I think I needed it... tbh I think they won't let me see him anymore unless he gets better which is probably good in a way because my mental health is not that great either, but yeah it sucks. I promise to remember my grandpa that I used to climb on to mess up his hair, the man who gave me a bunny with a pink ribbon on it, and the one I used to read to..
I don't mean to sound cruel, but he's like that for good you should just act like he's already dead and gone. If it is dementia, and/or Alzheimer you really don't want to put that into your memory of him. Be there for your mother even if it is just ot hug her but it's best not to push her to say anything, she's going to need it. Live in the memory of what was.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't mean to sound cruel, but he's like that for good you should just act like he's already dead and gone. If it is dementia, and/or Alzheimer you really don't want to put that into your memory of him. Be there for your mother even if it is just ot hug her but it's best not to push her to say anything, she's going to need it. Live in the memory of what was.
:((( thank you for the advice, I will try to make the best of it.. somehow
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread