- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
is there a way to only have it on the grey sides and not the main part/body? I think it was pretty cool, i like it without tho as wellI turned off the snow effect, hope you guys like our winter theme![]()
Sadly no, i could reduce the number of snowflakes but it will be still be annoying for some users so i decided to turn it off.is there a way to only have it on the grey sides and not the main part/body? I think it was pretty cool, i like it without tho as well
I love itI turned off the snow effect, hope you guys like our winter theme![]()