It’s so windy X.x save me (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,424
Reactions Received
75,499
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,203
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
It’s so windy here. Went to go open a door and it hit me in the face. :pepecry1:I lost my coffee too.

I like the cold but the wind….that’s truly Satan’s child

It’s also impossible to open my front door trying to leave. :pepecry2:​
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I saw it would be like -5C here and died. Then I switched it to feels like to see what it would be with the wind and checked out when it dropped about 10C just from that :catcry:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,424
Reactions Received
75,499
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,203
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I saw it would be like -5C here and died. Then I switched it to feels like to see what it would be with the wind and checked out when it dropped about 10C just from that :catcry:
THE WINDD ITS EVIL!!!!
:lazypotato:Can we sue it? Black ice and wind are what makes winter really hard :pepecross:
also snow but i dont gotta shovel o.o :pepeheart: and i love snow.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THE WINDD ITS EVIL!!!!
:lazypotato:Can we sue it? Black ice and wind are what makes winter really hard :pepecross:
also snow but i dont gotta shovel o.o :pepeheart: and i love snow.
The one bonus of being injured 3 years in a row is that I got out of shoveling :pepesmug: And our driveway isn’t short. And it’s a bit of a hill
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread