It's that time again for me! (new username) (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol well, it's BEEN that time for a couple weeks now, but I finally decided on my next username! It's what I think Jung Hoseok sounds like as you hear it. I was originally going to be daydream, but apparently that's already been taken???
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nice. It looks like you're saying someone sucks
*sigh* that's what I was afraid of... and I'm stuck with it for two whole months!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread