Its the beggining of the end.... (2 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
18406
18407
In the past couple days I've had notifications from staff telling to refrain from bashing idols and fandoms.

So it has begun. It was bound to happen. I'm afraid my end may have begun anticipate my funeral thread it's been a fun journey guys.

I've learnt so much and I've had a great experience, I will never forget the hospitality and kindness shown to me.

And I will miss you and your ugly emojis.

But just know @lalaloveloona I will always love you!



And @JungYoda I will miss you triggered bitch.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
43648ECF-ACF5-4A35-9999-81FD49B00BEA.jpeg

Let me bash halsey meanies
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Are you leaving forever or is this a one hour thing where you just disappear for about an hour (at most a day) and then return with your "I'm back" thread right after?
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Are you leaving forever or is this a one hour thing where you just disappear for about an hour (at most a day) and then return with your "I'm back" thread right after?
LMAO DEAD
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Are you leaving forever or is this a one hour thing where you just disappear for about an hour (at most a day) and then return with your "I'm back" thread right after?
Oh no I'm not leaving.

What I'm trying to say is that @lexusuwu cutiee mod is going to ban me. Hence the title.

And @cosmic (now some Korean name) too.
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
But I need to bash and I'm starting to lose my cool if only there was a venting bash thread that would help oh so much
:welp:
I told you before that we have an unpopular kpop opinions thread, but you can’t really bash there. So maybe you can vent a little through that. Idk
:welp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread