It’s the little things in life (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So I had PT today, and after my mom and I went to a sandwich place right next to it. When I walked in, the lady working there immediately offered me a stool to sit on while they made our sandwiches (they didn’t have places to sit inside the store). It’s a small gesture but I really appreciated it, since standing in crutches is annoying. Apparently she was in a wheelchair for a long time so ig she knew the pain. I’m very thankful for people like her :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread