- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
keep looking
i’m looking
we will win when you least expect it
keep looking
i’m looking
hottest since GIRL CRUSHhottest? more like tasteless
don’t worry! I don’t know how it’s hard to get it mixed up but i fixed it! don’t thank me love <3GREYJOYS are the best![]()
last time I checked @winwinlucas123 was a GreyJoyhottest since GIRL CRUSH
we got the god of swag on our side
MANIPULATIONdon’t worry! I don’t know how it’s hard to get it mixed up but i fixed it! don’t thank me love <3
win the flop wars???keep looking
we will win when you least expect it
where? I need to get my glasses cause it seems like your swag is nonexistent
ARE YOU PRESSED???MANIPULATION
we got @Ozymandias . No one can beat this kinglast time I checked @winwinlucas123 was a GreyJoy
great! thanks for getting me a 1400’s stock photo, it looks so realistic
Naahhh . I am actually just chilln right now.ARE YOU PRESSED???
win the flop wars???
THE FLOPS ARE COMING
@Ireneisbaeewe got @Ozymandias . No one can beat this king
we outsoldWell it was my second choice...
...but luckily I'm in the superior house now.
🐟 Fishies are the best. <3
@ImhereandImded
@taemkitten
@Crackhead
@SteviSone
beware the flops are comingNaahhh . I am actually just chilln right now.
The house of $wag cannot be deniedhottest since GIRL CRUSH
we got the god of swag on our side
You don't watch GoT do you? 🧐great! thanks for getting me a 1400’s stock photo, it looks so realistic