18+ It's too hot to even have sex (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well ig that's not bad :wimwim: even if I can proudly say that I didn't noroc at all this month and I barely did in February
Healthy lifestyle :sanapray:

I can also proudly say no Norocing at all today.
So far.
:lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Healthy lifestyle :sanapray:

I can also proudly say no Norocing at all today.
So far.
:lisalaugh:
Eeeh this whole staying at home makes me snack a lot but oh well, ig I can still call it healthy lifestyle :wimwim:
I bet you won't say this later today:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Eeeh this whole staying at home makes me snack a lot but oh well, ig I can still call it healthy lifestyle :wimwim:
I bet you won't say this later today:lisalaugh:
Yeah I mean, what else can we do indoors all day beside snacking and the obvious :wimwim:
We have a 14 hour curfew today lol. So I went to stock some supplies yesterday but everywhere was crowded af. So guess what I'm having for every meal today :wimwim:

Hint: it rhymes with pinstant doodle :lisalaugh:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Pretty hot here too, but I wouldn't say too hot for sex :lisalaugh:
Idk maybe I am just sensitive to sticky and sweaty sex, more than most folk lol
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah I mean, what else can we do indoors all day beside snacking and the obvious :wimwim:
We have a 14 hour curfew today lol. So I went to stock some supplies yesterday but everywhere was crowded af. So guess what I'm having for every meal today :wimwim:

Hint: it rhymes with pinstant doodle :lisalaugh:
My dissertation :kijoongstare:
I mean you are lucky if you still find stuff. For sure you can find corona beer :lisalaugh:
lmao, what a healthy meal :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Idk maybe I am just sensitive to sticky and sweaty sex, more than most folk lol
hmm then it's really hot there
we got 9 degrees C here. It's sunny and it seems nice to me, but not extra hot
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
hmm then it's really hot there
we got 9 degrees C here. It's sunny and it seems nice to me, but not extra hot
I have the door open all night to keep the wind in.
Unfortunately that leaves room for rowdy riff raff to badger on as well : /
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have the door open all night to keep the wind in.
Unfortunately that leaves room for rowdy riff raff to badger on as well : /
damn, isn't it better to open the window?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Damn, I really can't relate :nekosweat: My housemates still switch on the heater
I live alone so. It's just me here frying like an egg.
though I do like a good barbie every now and then. :D
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I live alone so. It's just me here frying like an egg.
though I do like a good barbie every now and then. :D
:wimwim: do you wanna switch weather with me? I don't mind hot weather
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
:wimwim: do you wanna switch weather with me? I don't mind hot weather
Maybe..... Anything is better than this heat pollution.
And it draws my anxiety to high levels too. so yeah.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe..... Anything is better than this heat pollution.
And it draws my anxiety to high levels too. so yeah.
Here we got the perfect weather to take a walk outside but oh well, I'm not going outside. Too cold to go and work on my project in the backyards tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Here we got the perfect weather to take a walk outside but oh well, I'm not going outside. Too cold to go and work on my project in the backyards tho
I can't walk outside. too many shady ladies and dodge dougs. : / My friend even stopped coming here to a degree too.
but anywho. the heat is almost unbearable. probably have to take my shirt off after all that.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't walk outside. too many shady ladies and dodge dougs. : / My friend even stopped coming here to a degree too.
but anywho. the heat is almost unbearable. probably have to take my shirt off after all that.
I mean... it is better to stay inside anyway. Idk, get some lemonade, ice cream?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I mean... it is better to stay inside anyway. Idk, get some lemonade, ice cream?
Stores are shut now. I got some ice-cream a few days ago though.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
even the supermarkets? :naeunshock: and what are people supposed to eat? grass?
No just because it's 10pm at night now here.
It will open tomorrow, then I can get my ice-cream.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
No just because it's 10pm at night now here.
It will open tomorrow, then I can get my ice-cream.
Oooh right. Damn, the timezone difference :naeunshock: it's 11:23 AM for me:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread