- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I like to listen to music as I’m on here and went to play the song of the year, bop of the century, the one and only Answer by Ateez and it wasn’t there!!?
I have no idea what happened but for some reason it somehow wasn’t shown as being downloaded. So I had a mini heart attack because sometimes iTunes will randomly glitch on me and not let me play a certain album and I thought that was what was happening

But it’s all good now I re-downloaded it and am jamming to the best song ever.

But it’s all good now I re-downloaded it and am jamming to the best song ever.