Found ITZY chaeryoung to trade (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm lowkey looking for ITZY, but I still have priorities.

Take a look at my cards are see what you might like, but for now I might not be able to make a trade. lol
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm lowkey looking for ITZY, but I still have priorities.

Take a look at my cards are see what you might like, but for now I might not be able to make a trade. lol
:sanapray:
Who could you trade rn :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Flocon would you mind trading her for Ateez Seonghwa? :susPepe:
I'm collecting Itzy and getting Chaeryeong would complete 4/5 of the girls :nekolove:
trying to complete itzy after my glorious collection enamored you i see how it is :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
trying to complete itzy after my glorious collection enamored you i see how it is :jenniesmug:
Having a BG stan complete Itzy before me is simply unacceptable :pandacop:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Flocon would you mind trading her for Ateez Seonghwa? :susPepe:
I'm collecting Itzy and getting Chaeryeong would complete 4/5 of the girls :nekolove:
No I don’t. I don’t collect ATEEZ
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread