Teaser ITZY comeback teasers [IT'z ICY 29/07/2019] (4 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The visuals and aesthetic oof :sj_weary:
Having followed them on SNS, Ryujin visuals have been snatching me for a while, and Yeji and Yuna are so pretty too :sj_weary:

I really have a strong feeling this will be comeback of the year, in terms of success and popularity. Dalla Dalla was so huge, this could make Itzy a monster GG.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YESSSS
OMG SO EXCITEDDDD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

a bop is definitely coming for summer
I know, I've been anticipating so long :sj_weary:
An actual album this time too :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:sj_weary: same
I really am looking forward to more material
I'm among the minority who liked Want It so definitely looking forward to more :yolk:
I do hope they reduce the English but oh well, Bad bad I'm sorry I'm bad was so stuck inside my head :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm among the minority who liked Want It so definitely looking forward to more :yolk:
I do hope they reduce the English but oh well, Bad bad I'm sorry I'm bad was so stuck inside my head :sj_weary:
lmao I loved Want It :jisoosmh:

I just am hopeful for bops:sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao I loved Want It :jisoosmh:

I just am hopeful for bops:sj_weary:
Bops will happen :sj_weary:
And yess Want It is amazing people should stop sleeping on it :jisoosmh:

Hot like a lava, fresh like Havana :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bops will happen :sj_weary:
And yess Want It is amazing people should stop sleeping on it :jisoosmh:

Hot like a lava, fresh like Havana :sj_weary:
the girls will slay :sj_weary:

and yes people need to stop sleeping on Want It
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread