ITZY- ICY [Han/Eng/Rom] [Color Coded] (1 Viewer)

Was this thread helpful?

  • A little bit...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
For my scandal partner: @itzybitzyblink


ITZY- ICY
Written By- JYP, PENOMECO
Produced By- JYP
Composed By- JYP, Cazzi Opeia, Ellen Berg, Daniel Caesar, Ludwig Lindell, Ashley Allisha, Cameron Neilson, Lauren Dyson
Label- JYP Entertainment

Language- Korean, English
Genre- Pop (Kpop)

Original Length- 3:11

Released- July 29, 2019
Recorded- 2019

Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Yuna, All.

Hey hey hey, yass
Whoo, beep beep

Hey hey hey hey hey hey
I see that I’m icy
Go rising up up
I see that I’m icy


차갑게 보여도 어떡해
Cool한 나니까 눈치 볼 마음 없어
(Come on)
당당하게 Let it go (Here we go)
길거리를 누비고 (On a roll)
Background music이 깔려
Bomb bomb bomb bomb

Icy but I’m on fire
내 안에 있는 Dream 난 자신 있어

날 봐 I’m not a liar
너의 틀에 날 맞출 맘은 없어
(Dance)

다들 Blah blah
참 말 많아 난 괜찮아
계속 Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
다들 Blah blah
참 말 많아 난 괜찮아
계속 Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Ring ring ring 울려 All day long
모두 날 찾느라 바빠
이 노래가 Your favorite song
그렇게 될 걸 잘 알아

Hey 이 맛은 마치
딱 살얼음같이
Bling bling bling 반짝이는 걸
별빛같이 Icy


Uhh shout out to 내 엄마
Thank you to 우리 Papa
좋은 것만 쏙 빼닮아

짠짠짜짠짠짠

당당하게 Let it go (Here we go)
길거리를 누비고 (On a roll)
Background music이 깔려
Bomb bomb bomb bomb

Icy but I’m on fire
내 안에 있는 Dream 난 자신 있어

날 봐 I’m not a liar
너의 틀에 날 맞출 맘은 없어


다들 Blah blah
참 말 많아 난 괜찮아
계속 Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
다들 Blah blah
참 말 많아 난 괜찮아
계속 Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Get it (Hey)
Shake it (Hey)
Yeah, come on girls

더더 빨리 달려
Don’t care what they say
내 답은 내가 아니까

[예/리] It’s OK

(Dan dan dan dance)
Up up up up up we go
끝없이 위로 위로
절대 멈추지 않고


No one can stop us now blah blah
참 말 많아 난 괜찮아
계속 Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
다들 Blah blah
참 말 많아 난 괜찮아
계속 Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Yeah
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy

Hey hey hey, yass
Whoo, beep beep
Hey hey hey hey hey hey
I see that I’m icy
Go rising up up
I see that I’m icy


chagapge boyeodo eotteokae
Cool-han nanikka nunchi bol maeum eopseo (Come on)
dangdanghage Let it go (Here we go)
gilgeorireul nubigo (On a roll)
Background music-i kkallyeo
Bomb bomb bomb bomb

Icy but I’m on fire
nae ane inneun Dream nan jashin isseo
nal bwa I’m not a liar
neoye teure nal matchul mameun eopseo (Dance)

dadeul Blah blah
cham mal mana nan gwaenchana
gyesok Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
dadeul Blah blah
cham mal mana nan gwaenchana
gyesok Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Ring ring ring ullyeo All day long
modu nal channeura bappa
i noraega Your favorite song
geureoke dwel kkeol jal ara
Hey i maseun machi
ttak sareoreumgachi
Bling bling bling banjjagineun geol
byeolppitgachi Icy

Uhh shout out to nae eomma
Thank you to uri Papa
joeun geonman ssok ppaedalma
jjanjjanjjajjanjjanjjan

dangdanghage Let it go (Here we go)
gilgeorireul nubigo (On a roll)
Background music-i kkallyeo
Bomb bomb bomb bomb

Icy but I’m on fire
nae ane inneun Dream nan jashin isseo
nal bwa I’m not a liar
neoye teure nal matchul mameun eopseo

dadeul Blah blah
cham mal mana nan gwaenchana
gyesok Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
dadeul Blah blah
cham mal mana nan gwaenchana
gyesok Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Get it (Hey)
Shake it (Hey)
Yeah, come on girls

deodeo ppalli dallyeo
Don’t care what they say
nae dabeun naega anikka
[Ye/Li] It’s OK

(Dan dan dan dance)
Up up up up up we go
kkeudeopshi wiro wiro
jeolttae meomchuji anko

No one can stop us now blah blah
cham mal mana nan gwaenchana
gyesok Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
dadeul Blah blah
cham mal mana nan gwaenchana
gyesok Blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Yeah
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy

Hey hey hey, yass
Whoo, beep beep
Hey hey hey hey hey hey
I see that I’m icy
Go rising up up
I see that I’m icy


What can I do though I seem cold
I don’t care what you think because I’m cool (Come on)
With confidence let it go (Here we go)
Marching on the streets (On a roll)
Background music where I be
Bomb bomb bomb bomb

Icy but I’m on fire
A dream inside me, I’m confident
Look at me, I’m not a liar
I don’t want to be put in your box (Dance)

Everybody blah blah
Talks a lot but I don’t care
Y’all can keep blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
Everybody blah blah
Talks a lot but I don’t care
Y’all can keep blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Ring ring ring ring it all day long
Everyone’s busy looking for me
This song is your favorite song
I know well that it will end up like that
Hey this tastes
Just like thin ice
Bling bling bling it shines
Like starlights, icy

Uhh shout out to my mama
Thank you to my papa
I got all the good stuff from you
Ta-da-da-da-da-da

With confidence let it go (Here we go)
Marching on the streets (On a roll)
Background music where I be
Bomb bomb bomb bomb

Icy but I’m on fire
A dream inside me, I’m confident
Look at me, I’m not a liar
I don’t want to be put in your box

Everybody blah blah
Talks a lot but I don’t care
Y’all can keep blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
Everybody blah blah
Talks a lot but I don’t care
Y’all can keep blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Get it (Hey)
Shake it (Hey)
Yeah, come on girls

Faster, faster run faster
Don’t care what they say
I know the answer myself
It’s ok

(Dan dan dan dance)
Up up up up up we go
Relentlessly up up
We don’t ever stop

No one can stop us now blah blah
Talks a lot but I don’t care
Y’all can keep blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’
Everybody blah blah
Talks a lot but I don’t care
Y’all can keep blah blah
They keep talkin’, I keep walkin’

Yeah
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy
I see that I’m icy

I hope you liked this thread.
Please suggest another song to translate.




 
Last edited:
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Could you include me on the Itzy tag??
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread