Teaser ITZY - ICY (MV Teaser #1) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'm already appreciating whoever choreographed this because that intro was kinda cute, I liked it. Even the goofy run at the beginning lol.
I just feel bad because I immediately likened the man sitting at the computer to the Geico Caveman actor, rip
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm wondering if that leak was planned now...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WOW HYPEEEEEE
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Legit thought I was watching an ad when the teaser started :jisoosmh:

I'm not sure how to feel tbh, could be good and the choreo looks cool af again, but I'd gotten used to the backing tracks from the teasers so was expecting something along those lines instead of this :jisoosmh:

But still looks like it will be catchy :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmao same here, I was like "where is the skipping button?" until I realized Dalla Dalla was playing in the background.
Just needs the epic JYP whisper now and it will be perfect :sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Dalla Dalla 2.0?

Well not like that's a bad thing since most loved Dalla Dalla. I will never be against idols going for an appeal that works.

I personally don't like Dalla Dalla so the appeal ain't there for me. I'll still anticipate though.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm I don't know how to feel about this. I think I expected something a bit different :taesquish:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am so excited for this :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary: Im gonna be bumping that song on repeat, I can feel it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread