@Midzy
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,740 Reactions Received 53,189 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 429,397 Gender Female 28 October 2024 #1 @Midzy Reactions: Ahsoka, OnlyCalB, Selfmate and 2 others
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,463 Reactions Received 39,095 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 28 October 2024 #2 Love the song. It's WAY better than Gold. I love their vocals. I want to hear them sing it live really bad. Reactions: fdonce
Love the song. It's WAY better than Gold. I love their vocals. I want to hear them sing it live really bad.
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,574 Reactions Received 18,249 Cards View Profile KS Coins 133,605 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 28 October 2024 #3 Really like the MV, it elevates the song. Reactions: fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,869 Reactions Received 44,544 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,352 28 October 2024 #4 Love it, it's so different than their usual style
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,309 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 28 October 2024 #5 I really like it much better than gold
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,391 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 30 October 2024 #6 I love it And the choreo has a lot of really good parts