Appreciation ITZY "SWIPE" Dance Practice (5K) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is a cool version :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I liked it~

ngl though, there's this move they do with their fingers against their mouths that remind me of Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama. But seriously, I feel like I'm gonna start liking the song more because of the rewatch value of the choreo vids lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I liked it~

ngl though, there's this move they do with their fingers against their mouths that remind me of Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama. But seriously, I feel like I'm gonna start liking the song more because of the rewatch value of the choreo vids lol
haha good thing I don't watch Futurama, then! lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it, but the way they move their hands during the chorus kinda reminds me of the Bye Bye Bye dance... I got over 'N Sync years ago! lol (it's at the 48-second mark, if you're wondering) But besides that, the choreo looks amazing! Love the song, too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread