@Midzy
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,056 Reactions Received 59,201 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,867 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 22 June 2024 #1 @Midzy Reactions: Selfmate, Ahsoka and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 22 June 2024 #2 Lovely ITZY! Reactions: kimsguardian
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 July 2024 #3 I loved how Yeji commented on how crazy sweet the cookies were I agree, I love sweet things but find most American stuff over the top sweet Reactions: kimsguardian
I loved how Yeji commented on how crazy sweet the cookies were I agree, I love sweet things but find most American stuff over the top sweet
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,069 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 4 July 2024 #4 nice Reactions: kimsguardian