EDIT: Voted Everglow coz I find Bon Bon Chocolat better than Dalla Dalla, but for the overall group and the members, they're about even, so I can't pick
Yeji is probably my favorite member across both groups, followed extremely closely by Yiren and Ryujin.
Itzy's cute, but I don't listen to their music much. Their title tracks were growers, but they didn't grow much for me. Everglow, on the other hand, I liked out of the gate and I do prefer their music over Itzy's.
I feel like Everglow's song is okay but it doesn't really stick with me and I feel like the entire group could be switched out throughout the song and I wouldn't notice. I'm not the biggest fan of ITZY's songs but their debut as well as the members all make much more of an impact in my memory even if I felt the song was questionable upon first listen. Personally I think having a questionable song that makes an impact and is more catchy as you listen to it is better than an generally okay song that doesn't make much of an impact to the listener (me) at all and I feel this way about both group's comebacks as well. My opinion on Everglow and their music could still change after I listen to them more but for now I prefer ITZY by a long shot.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.