Itzy Wannabe is super mediocre (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The blandest title track i heard. I knew it was gonna be generic but this is beyond generic.
The chorus is super dissapointing.
The verses aren't any better

Reminds me of gfriend latest title track - can't remember the name cus it's dat forgettable - cus it's all over the place

Watch it top melon & go on to top charts for weeks tho
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
im sorry but i agree?
but then i think most girl group songs are generic and bland so


and the lyrics are too . similar to dalla dalla
like i get that they are going for "self love"(?) concept but its not workin for . me
So you wouldn't like BTS concept then as they are doing similar?
Plus, self love can save the world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory, yeji and dooh

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
who cares? I am enjoying it :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Tbh this is my favorite Itzy title track so far. It’s still a mix of genres but it gives me a bit of T-ara vibes :susPepe:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory, yeji and dooh
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It's all your opinion, love. It's actually a pretty good track. Thats coming from me as a producer. But you don't have to like it. Just try not to bash them because of your opinion.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory, yeji and dooh

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I wouldn’t bash them. The title is still good. I just don’t like the chorus. And I do think also that Dalla was more special. I wish them success with this comeback.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and dooh
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
To be honest I have no idea how does itzy sound so different yet sound somewhat the same at the same time. But itzy songs are quite easy to distinguish, if I hear wannabe without knowing,I would think it's an itzy song
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread