IU Being A Huge G.O.D Fan Girl (1 Viewer)

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male


Soompi article below:

IU Turns Into Teary Fangirl During g.o.d’s Guest Appearance At Her Concert
CELEB
Nov 17, 2018
by E. Cha
Even IU gets starstruck every now and then!
On November 17, IU held the first night of her “dlwlrma” concert at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul. To the delight of the crowd, all five members of the veteran group g.o.d made a special guest appearance in the middle of the concert.
However, it wasn’t just the crowd that was delighted—as soon as IU joined the group on stage, she became both giddy and visibly overwhelmed with emotion. Describing herself as a longtime devotee and loyal fan of g.o.d, IU happily told her fans, “I know filming is prohibited, but everyone, please take a lot of photos [of me and g.o.d]!”
She went on, “As [the g.o.d members] already know, I have only walked the ‘fan g.o.d [g.o.d.’s official fan club name] path’ for my entire life. Really. So I really, truly can’t believe that this [moment] is happening right now.”
IU jokingly added, ” From now on, I’m not going to wish for anything else. I’m going to live my life as a good person [out of gratitude].”
She then turned to the g.o.d members and told them breathlessly, “g.o.d is always present in my music, truly. Because during my formative years, when I was completing my emotional development, the biggest thing in my life was g.o.d.”
Unable to contain her excitement, she went on to ask, “Could I hug each of you just once? Could I?”
After hugging each of the five members, she began tearing up as she confessed, “I’m supposed to leave the stage now [so g.o.d can perform], but I don’t want to.”
IU and g.o.d then posed for a few photos together, with IU thanking the group profusely for appearing at her concert before exiting the stage.
IU, who celebrated the 10th anniversary of her debut this year, will soon be embarking on a special 10th anniversary tour of Asia.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uwu this is adorable. IU is such a cutie. Happy for her
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4Ren and Yseki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread