Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 116,003 Reactions Received 53,241 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 433,567 Gender Female 5 May 2020 #1 Reactions: Eclipse, rubytrack and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 May 2020 #2 IU RELEASING SOTY Reactions: Eclipse and Xeulgi
taytay1234 Joined 1 May 2020 Messages 107 Reactions Received 266 Location In my room listening to kpop Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 5 May 2020 #3 sweetener said: IU RELEASING SOTY Click to expand... I CAN'T WAIT Reactions: Eclipse, yeji and Xeulgi
rubytrack Joined 15 April 2020 Messages 956 Reactions Received 2,957 Location SM's Basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 53 Gender Male 5 May 2020 #4 ooo I'm liking this concept Reactions: Eclipse, yeji and Xeulgi
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 May 2020 #5 taytay1234 said: I CAN'T WAIT Click to expand... same. I can’t wait either Reactions: Eclipse