Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,740 Reactions Received 53,189 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 429,397 Gender Female 24 March 2021 #1 Reactions: emptycup and SeulPika
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 24 March 2021 #2 YES!! I can't wait to see IU Reactions: Xeulgi and emptycup
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 March 2021 #3 I'm so excited for her new era! So much choreo Reactions: Xeulgi and SeulPika
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 24 March 2021 #4 How many MVs is she dropping coz there have been so many teasers Lilac sounds the best so far though so I'm excited
How many MVs is she dropping coz there have been so many teasers Lilac sounds the best so far though so I'm excited