Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,680 Reactions Received 53,189 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 428,826 Gender Female 24 January 2024 #1 Reactions: OnlyCalB and Selfmate
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,680 Reactions Received 53,189 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 428,826 Gender Female 24 January 2024 #2 @Uaena Reactions: SeulPika
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 24 January 2024 #3 LOVE IT! Once again, I can say that IU hasn't missed! IU's calming voice has gone straight through my ears and directly to my heart!! Reactions: OnlyCalB and StirFriedPanda
LOVE IT! Once again, I can say that IU hasn't missed! IU's calming voice has gone straight through my ears and directly to my heart!!
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,461 Reactions Received 39,089 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,782 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 24 January 2024 #4 Ha, I feel guilty sharing a planet with her. Totally not worthy of such a present. This song is so amazing!
Ha, I feel guilty sharing a planet with her. Totally not worthy of such a present. This song is so amazing!
uarmyhope fake happiness is still happiness . Joined 5 November 2021 Messages 4,376 Reactions Received 2,581 Location ˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ Website open.spotify.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 10,954 Fandom hobi's #1 fan Gender Other Pronouns she/they 24 January 2024 #5 tae looks so good in the mv
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,453 Reactions Received 41,077 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,070 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 24 January 2024 #6 Wow. This is beautiful and sad at the same time. Reactions: StirFriedPanda
ellenote Joined 3 January 2024 Messages 200 Reactions Received 410 Location A Forest Website forum.allkpop.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,114 Fandom Tokki Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @fairyOfshampOO 24 January 2024 #7 The MV was so good! Taehyung looked so good and I loved the story. Especially the wedding scenes.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,302 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 24 January 2024 #8 nice I gave it a listen and I like it
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 25 January 2024 #9 Very good!