@Uaena
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,161 Reactions Received 59,279 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,855 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 20 February 2024 #1 @Uaena Last edited: 20 February 2024 Reactions: Boyo, Selfmate, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 20 February 2024 #2 MY QUEEN IS BACK!!! Am I listening to this album on repeat? Yes. Yes I am!!! Reactions: OnlyCalB
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 20 February 2024 #3 I bought the latest IU just now The winning Reactions: kimsguardian and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 20 February 2024 #4 Very good! Reactions: kimsguardian
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,400 Reactions Received 55,170 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,371 20 February 2024 #5 I gave it a listen and it's alright
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 20 February 2024 #6 DPR IAN ???????????? Reactions: Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,396 Reactions Received 41,058 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,056 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 23 February 2024 #7 I think this is her first (mini) album where I love all the songs. And the music videos are great, too. Shopper MV directed by DPR IAN is gold.
I think this is her first (mini) album where I love all the songs. And the music videos are great, too. Shopper MV directed by DPR IAN is gold.