@Uaena
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,740 Reactions Received 53,189 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 429,397 Gender Female 26 July 2022 #1 @Uaena Reactions: lunaria, MyouiMina, Abeamus and 2 others
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 26 July 2022 #2 First SNSD and now IU..... I can't believe that I am going to be getting back to back comebacks from these iconic ladies! Reactions: lunaria and OnlyCalB
First SNSD and now IU..... I can't believe that I am going to be getting back to back comebacks from these iconic ladies!
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 26 July 2022 #3 Awesome. Can't wait! Reactions: lunaria and SeulPika
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,271 Reactions Received 76,672 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,950 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 27 July 2022 #4 Pretty teaser Reactions: OnlyCalB and lunaria
lunaria Joined 1 August 2019 Messages 2,819 Reactions Received 4,468 Location ☾ the other side of the moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,802 Fandom ☾ gg stan ☽ Gender Bi-Gender Pronouns ☾ he/she ☽ 28 July 2022 #5 so ethereal, just like a fairy anticipating ! Reactions: OnlyCalB