- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,742
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
I dunno about you but I'd prefer to speak to IVE rather than their managers but you do you my friend lolI would like to speak to the manager![]()
Iono....I dunno about you but I'd prefer to speak to IVE rather than their managers but you do you my friend lol
btw who is the manager in this situation?
Leeseo nepo baby???Iono....
From the looks of it...
It looks like Gaeul is the manager, WY is her right hand, Liz is the secretary, Rei is the new intern, Yujin is the senior member with the most experience, and Leeseo is the daughter of the owners of the company but is there because her dad told her she has to do something beside shopping all day and going to the movies.
relatableI dunno about you but I'd prefer to speak to IVE rather than their managers but you do you my friend lol
maybe they need to do someting like the Twice Company TTT, so you understand everyones rolesIono....
From the looks of it...
It looks like Gaeul is the manager, WY is her right hand, Liz is the secretary, Rei is the new intern, Yujin is the senior member with the most experience, and Leeseo is the daughter of the owners of the company but is there because her dad told her she has to do something beside shopping all day and going to the movies.
Yes....I would so watch that...maybe they need to do someting like the Twice Company TTT, so you understand everyones roles
And don't bully Leeseo![]()
Yes....I would so watch that...
And I'm not bullying. I'm saying she's rich....![]()