- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,111
- Reactions Received
- 52,977
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 173,072
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
agreed! and i watched naori's cam like 10times alreadyThese are the cutest outfits this comeback! I watched Gaeuls fancam like 3 times![]()
I just saw the views for each member...I don't get how Gaeul has the least views...and by a large margin, over half the others. Nobody in looking at my Gaeul is such cute hair, tasteless...agreed! and i watched naori's cam like 10times already![]()
easy, twintails make her less interesting than othersI just saw the views for each member...I don't get how Gaeul has the least views...and by a large margin, over half the others. Nobody in looking at my Gaeul is such cute hair, tasteless...![]()
![]()
That's backward logic! Twin tails always = twice as interestingeasy, twintails make her less interesting than others![]()
I just saw the views for each member...I don't get how Gaeul has the least views...and by a large margin, over half the others. Nobody in looking at my Gaeul is such cute hair, tasteless...![]()
![]()
that sounds very scientific and correctThat's backward logic! Twin tails always = twice as interesting![]()
I was under the impression that she was one of the most popular member... at the very least not the least popularhopefully she becomes more popular
I was under the impression that she was one of the most popular member... at the very least not the least popular![]()
Sounds like I'll have to watch the video about 4 thousand more timessometimes it's better to just see things your way and do not pay too much attention to such things
sure you can do that, hope you enjoy it!!Sounds like I'll have to watch the video about 4 thousand more times![]()