I've become a weeb... (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ive finally seen the light senpai :sj_weary:
Soon you'll be reading manga too :taesip:
Watch Kaguya sama and stan best girl Chika who's badge I'm rocking btw :sj_weary:

Although Kaguya sama is tsundere so you'll probably like her for her Erina vibes :susPepe:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Soon you'll be reading manga too :taesip:
Watch Kaguya sama and stan best girl Chika who's badge I'm rocking btw :sj_weary:

Although Kaguya sama is tsundere so you'll probably like her for her Erina vibes :susPepe:
boi i‘m already at ep 3 and Chika best girl
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Soon you'll be reading manga too :taesip:
Watch Kaguya sama and stan best girl Chika who's badge I'm rocking btw :sj_weary:

Although Kaguya sama is tsundere so you'll probably like her for her Erina vibes :susPepe:
Since when ur getting anime badges too :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wait wtf you have anime badges :jisoosmh:
I'm getting one for every event I win :D
They are slowly taking over my badge collection xd
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
When tf do y'all watch all this anime :lazypotato: I love watching anime but I haven't fully watched that many series, and I only recently made a MyAnimeList acc and started like putting in ratings and such. I'm really generous tho so I give high scores usually cause I only watch series that will almost definitely interest me.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When tf do y'all watch all this anime :lazypotato: I love watching anime but I haven't fully watched that many series, and I only recently made a MyAnimeList acc and started like putting in ratings and such. I'm really generous tho so I give high scores usually cause I only watch series that will almost definitely interest me.
:nekosweat:

I guess I make time for it, I mean even if I'm cooking or cleaning around the house I usually have something on ^^; And well I have had MAL account decade now so there has been lot of time to fill it up :dubuthink:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
When tf do y'all watch all this anime :lazypotato: I love watching anime but I haven't fully watched that many series, and I only recently made a MyAnimeList acc and started like putting in ratings and such. I'm really generous tho so I give high scores usually cause I only watch series that will almost definitely interest me.
I was the biggest weeb in middle school with tons of free time :lazypotato:

And yeah I gave very generous ratings too and i feel embarrassed looking back at them :yolk:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I was the biggest weeb in middle school with tons of free time :lazypotato:

And yeah I gave very generous ratings too and i feel embarrassed looking back at them :yolk:
It probably comes with time, as you watch more anime, some of em become less impressive or more impressive if you watch shitty anime :haylul:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
It probably comes with time, as you watch more anime, some of em become less impressive or more impressive if you watch shitty anime :haylul:
But shitty animes are life :sj_weary: they are hella entertaining, so they deserve a high rating as well :junweary:
 

ClumsyBear

Lazy Bear
.
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
187
Reactions Received
1,156
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
...again.
I've been a weeb before until kpop took over my world. :wimwim:
I've basically been outside the weebzone for like 2- 3 years now and I only rewatched some animes on and off...
Until I rewatched SAO aka my first anime aka the anime everyone hates including me but I still watch it cuz it's entertaining (and cuz its like my first love).

and yes I gave it a 10/10 on MAL, dont judge me :wimwim:

adaaa.PNG


The next thing I knew was that I binged all SAO seasons in 4 days and demon slayer somewhere in between (111 episodes) :wimwim:

here is my MAL feel free judge to add me :wimwim:


My knowledge of the most recent animes is non existent, so please give me some recs :wimwim: I like all genres except for horror or mecha and cultured anime :wimwim:

I was thinking about Kaguya-sama: Love is war mayb.

@Ozymandias @Soleski @NASA @Mangoey
Here are some recommendation

...
...
...
Dragonball
...
Kdrama
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Baechu and Darkseid

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
When tf do y'all watch all this anime :lazypotato: I love watching anime but I haven't fully watched that many series, and I only recently made a MyAnimeList acc and started like putting in ratings and such. I'm really generous tho so I give high scores usually cause I only watch series that will almost definitely interest me.
Many people have a rule where they never drop anything

Which I find amusing, idk how they can support so many disappointments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread