I've been away "for a while" - anything new here I should definitely take a look at? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Lets ask @Events about this, joshua got into house baratheon earlier.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Just read that :yolk:

Rip, no event for me i guess
Would you like to participate? The event only started yesterday and well... I'm low on man power in Martell :llama_ramen:
Lets ask @Events about this, joshua got into house baratheon earlier.
We might have 1 more that wants to joing the event now too, Wade, you all know him lol
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Would you like ti participate? The event only started yesterday and well... I'm low on man power in Martell :llama_ramen:
If that is possible, I'm willed to participate for sure!
I'll be back in my normal schedule ( 100 posts/day otherwise I won't go to sleep :joysip: ) either tomorrow or later tonight, I'm still busy doing stuff atm!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
If that is possible, I'm willed to participate for sure!
I'll be back in my normal schedule ( 100 posts/day otherwise I won't go to sleep :joysip: ) either tomorrow or later tonight, I'm still busy doing stuff atm!
I'll talk to the other events members and see to it that you get the badge after
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
heyy what's up. I noticed that you were not around
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
heyy what's up. I noticed that you were not around
Lots of stuff happened irl and I decided to 100% focus on my rl these last days, but I'll be back from now on

Atm I'm setting up my new room, when I'm done I'll probably start answering every single thread that I did not see yet lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lots of stuff happened irl and I decided to 100% focus on my rl these last days, but I'll be back from now on

Atm I'm setting up my new room, when I'm done I'll probably start answering every single thread that I did not see yet lol
can’t wait for that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread