Sensitive I've Been Bad (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I ordered Ben & Jerry's ice cream
because I got the munchies
after just eating delicious Indian food

food coma? COMMENCING NOW....
:leavingmind::leavingmind::leavingmind:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Munchies are fun till you either a) get a stomach ache or b) realize theres no food in the house
B is my problem right now. I'm trying to get the B&J's from a car service so I'm safe. So we legit have NO FOOD
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
envy TT

My fav flavor is cookie dough and I haven’t tried it yet but I know Ben and Jerry’s has a product where the middle is all cookie dough. i die every time I think about it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread